Here's a Fabulous and Fast card using Nature Walk and Clearly for You. These stamp sets are both in the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Here's how I made this card:
You'll need a piece of Very Vanilla card stock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score at 4 1/4" and fold in half.
- Cut Pear Pizzazz card stock 4 3/8" x 3 1/8", cut Cherry Cobble 2 7/8" x 4 1/8", First Edition Designer series paper 2 6/8" x 3 7/8"
- I used First Edition Designer series paper, Cherry Cobbler and Pear Pizzazz markers on the raspberry vine from Clearly for You and stamped several times on the designer series paper before I re-inked my stamp.
- Then using a trick I learned from my crafty friend Jen, I inked my butterfly in VersaMark and then Cherry Cobbler, stamped it on the designer paper, covered it with clear embossing powder and embossed. The small butterfly and flowers are part of the designer paper so I used my VersaMark pen to color in the butterfly and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I used my Pink Pirouette and Pear Pizzazz marker to color the flower.
- I then layered the Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, and First Edition Designer series paper, added a piece of Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding tied with a bow.
- I then mounted this onto the Very Vanilla card stock after I embossed it with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder.
ALL OF THE ITEMS USED IN THIS CARD ARE IN THE OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG AND YOU CAN ONLY ORDER FROM IT FOR 2 MORE DAYS!