This picture make it a little hard to tell this is a flip card, made with the Wondrous Wreath Stamp set and Framelits.
- The card base is 8 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- I scored it at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4"
- Next I fold the card on the 4 1/2" score line and then folded it back at the 2 1/8" score line
- I put the cut out wreath in the center of the 2 1/8" fold and lined up the framelits around it
- I opened the card and placed my cutting pad only to the score line and ran it thru the big shot. The Framlets will only cut where the plate is, resulting in a half cut wreath.
- The last step is to remove the outer wreath framelit and place the top plateover the card to cut the center out completely
- I then ran the folded side thru the big shot with the wood grain embossing folder.
- The Whisper White paper is 4" x 5"
- Then with the A Little Something stamp set I stamped the Grateful for You in the center of the wreath so it can be seen when card is closed
You could use any fall colors you like for this card, I chose Old Olive, retired Summer Starfruit and Rich Razzleberry. Here are the stamps and framelits: