Happy Monday! First thing I saw when I logged my into blog was an update! Oh no, dare I try it on a Monday? I was brave and it worked like a charm! If anything goes wrong today, I will still consider this a great day! I hate to update stuff, not because I hate change, but because if it goes wrong, I have a hard time figuring out what to do next!
The card stock is Whisper White
- The card base is 11″ x 4.25″ scored at 5.5″
- The next layer is 5.25″ x 4″
- I embossed the flower on a piece 3.75″ x 4″ and attached it to the 5.25″ x 4″ piece
- I stamped the Happy Birthday for the set Happy Birthday Gorgeous (143662) pg 72 of catalog
- I tucked my ribbon around it, a retired Berumda Bay scrap
- Attached it to the base of my card and added some bling aka Clear Rhinestones (144220) pg197 of catalog!
It took me longer to look up the numbers of the product than to make the card!
Click on any item to order! Remember to use this month’s hostess code BBD2PTVN to get your free gift from me!
This month’s free gift when you use the hostess code BBD2PTVN!