Here is my card for today! I love how it turned out!
I took a technique class at a local craft store called Scraporuim. Be sure to check out Scraporium, they have great classes! I love how the colors blended so I had to try it again as soon as I got home. Here is how I created the background paper.
- I used my craft mat and 3 reinkers, Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight. I placed drops of ink in different places on the craft mat in an area close to the size of my paper. Next I spritzed the ink drops and mat with water! The colors will start to blend. Now lay your paper down, twist, turn and drag your paper through the colors and lift up.! I used my heat tool to dry it, so I coud continue.
- I used VersaMark Ink and White Embossing Powder to stamp the flower on the card and on a piece of vellum.
- On the back side of vellum, I used my blender pen to color the the flower details.
- Fussy cut out the flower and attach to your paper.
- I also embossed the sentiment on velum and layered it on Daffodil Delight cardstock. The base was Watermelon Wonder, a layer of Daffodil Delight and my one of a kind card stock!
Here is my supply list for this card.
BIGGEST Event of the Year
Happening right NOW!
*Occasions catalog click HERE
*Sale-a-Bration mini click HERE
I have all the details and EVERYTHING about Sale-a-Bration posted HERE
Shop now HERE
View 2016/17 Stampin'Up! annual catalog click HERE