Instructions for this card!
1. Cut Shara Sand card stock 8.5 x 5.5, Stamp with VersaMark with a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge.
2. Cut Natural White card stock 3.5 x 5, using aqua painter and Coastal Cabana ink, add streaks of color to paper. Stamp sea fan with Soft Suede, then again a little above the first stamped image without reinking the stamp. Next, stamp in the center of 2 fans with VersaMark, cover with Gold embossing powder and heat.
3. With Island Indigo stamp a Seahorse on a scrap of Natural White, fussy cut it out and place on card with dimensionals.
4. Stamp shells writing on bottom of page with Baked Brown Sugar. I distressed the edges and sponged them with Soft Seude.
5. Wrap a 6 inch piece of Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon around bottom of picture and attach to back. Knot a small piece of Coastal Cabana Heavy Twine and Natural trim around the Soft Suede ribbon.
6. Attach the stamped image to the card base with Dimensionals.