It is so fabulous to be at home! I feel like I haven't posted in forever! I had another card to share with you that I had made the night before I left. I was not able to share after my iPad caught some uncurable disease while hanging out with me in my mom's hospital room. Really, who knew that dropping it on the floor would create such a disaster? Anyway, here is the card I had to share, better late than never I guess. I am pretty sure that the red foil paper is retired, but as a paper hoarder I bought lots when it was on sale. I love it for Christmas cards, it's mine and I am going to use it!
Here are the details for this shiny card:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Emerald Envy, folded in half.
- The Real Red layer is 4 x 5-1/4, the white layer is 3-3/4 x 5 embossed with Softly Falling
- The ornament was cut out with Emerald Envy and Gold Glimmer paper using Delicate Ornament Thinlits.
- The pine branches were cut from the Pretty Pines Thinlits dies using Emerald Envy
- The Joy and bow were cut using my fabulous Red Foil paper.