- I have a card with a great technique to show you today using the Lovely as a Tree and Dashing stamp sets.
- I stamped the trees on the Whisper White card stock 5″x3 3/4″
- Next I ran it thru the Big Shot using the Big Shot Embossing Mat with the Blizzard Thinlits Die
- Next I stamped Soft Suede casdstock with Early Ink with my Deer stamps and cut them out
- I bought a bunch of Red Foil Paper when it was in the Clearance Center. I used it to cut out the Merry with the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies!
Now I have a very easy cool Christmas Card! This is one of the cards we will be making at the 2nd Christmas Stamp a stack. Spaces are filling fast. Class is October 16th at 6:30pm! Click here for more details!