I have had these three nested containers since June. They were a vey ugly yellow and green polka dot pattern. You know I love polka dots, so if I say they were ugly, you can be sure, they were ugly.
After finding out that I was not genius material when it came to using spray paint, I gave up and they sat all streaked in my garage for a week or 2, maybe 3. I decided to embrace the disgrace, and fix my mess. Here it is!
Sponges, yes I can sponge paint like the best of them! Added some retired SU ribbon, and corduroy buttons! Used my SU black marker for the eyes, rolled up some orange paper for the nose, used the last of my old SU black Rhinestones for the mouth.
You know everything must have bling!