It's time to say good bye to some retiring items. I have seen the new catalog and it is awesome. Here are a few of the important details about retiring items.
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required. Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying online orders of $150.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, we’ll keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Select discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels. Depending on inventory levels, we may add additional discounts to select products in May.
- These discounts will not be preannounced. If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference. If there is a product you want, I recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you may risk it being sold out.
- Discounts will be applied to select retiring items only.