There is so much going on at Stampin' Up these days! There are sales, a list of carryover Holiday Items and more! It can be a bit overwhelming, and I will try to clear things up. I want to share a card with you before I post the current SU news. I used the Christmas Pine stamps set and framelits, these two items are on the CARRYOVER LIST!Here is the scoop on the latest SU Close out and Carryovers!
Stampin’ Up! has been doing a little year-end cleaning, and we’ve got some great deals to offer you! Our Year-End Closeouts will include holiday retiring products, clearance rack items, and current high-inventory catalog products. Read below for information.
• Promotion period: December 1, 2016 – January 3, 2017
• All products (and discounts, if any) can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of the online store.
• Year-end closeout items may be added to all order types: workshop, customer, and online.
• Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last.
• Following the Year-End Closeouts promotion, some products may remain on the Clearance Rack; other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
• High-inventory items will only be discounted through January 3; beginning
January 4, they will still be available, but at regular price.
• Retiring item availability will follow standard retiring item rules:
• Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21,
after which they will be only available while supplies last.
• Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
• Retiring items will only be available while supplies last. All retiring items
will be discontinued after January 3.
• No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
• Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders