My card today is made with a brand new stamp set from the new 2014-2015 Catalog that will premeire in June. Everyone who attend the conference in Janurary recieved this stamp set. I only used the flower from it but it has a really cool owl in the stamp set too.
- So Very Happy Stamp Set
- Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Everything Eleanor Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Stampin' Spritzer 
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Raspberry Ripple Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Raspberry Ripple 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch 
- 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch 
- Blossom Punch 
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents 
- Dazzling Details 
Here's how I made it!
*Cut Raspberry Ripple cs to 8.5" x 5.5, score and fold at 4.24
*Cut Whisper White piece 4" x 5.25'
* Stamp Swirl with Pear Pizzazz ink
* Add Dazzling details to a few of the swirl tips set aside to dry
* Stamp Raspberry Ripple Thank you at the bottom center
* With Raspberry Ripple Ink and cs stamp there flowers from the So Very Happy stamp set
* Punch out 1 flower with the Blossom punch, 1 with the 7/8" scallop circle punch, and 1 with the 1.25" scallop circle
* Layer flower add rhinestone to center
* Add a few drops of Raspberry Ripple to spritzer and about 1 inch of alcohol. Lightly spritz card and add flower!