The Sew Suite stamp set is retro, whimsical and oh sew cute! This card also uses "Biggie" for several cuts and even some embossing! You just don't have this much fun with every card! If you don't have your very own "Biggie" then you are going to want one after you see how easy it was to make this card with my "Biggie". He is fabulous! To make the quilted paper, use the 1 1/4" square punch to punch 12 squares of DSP, mount to a 4×5 piece of paper and emboss with the square embossing folder. Then run through the Big Shot with the top note die.
- There are a couple of perks when you order from MY STAMPIN’ UP WEB SITE
- All orders will be shipped directly to you from Stampin’ Up via UPS
- ALL prices are the same as in our catalog + shipping & tax. Prices will be higher at Stampinup.com when a demonstrator is not picked ~ So Be sure to shop directly on my SU! web site HERE
- ALL Hostess rewards are all available with online 24/7 shopping
- Online shopping with me is for anyone that lives within the USA ; this also includes APO & FPO addresses