I just love the new Frightfully Cute Bundle, it has the most amazing dies and stamps! This bundle will be available on Tuesday, August 3rd! I don’t do many Halloween cards. However, when I saw this set, I decided I had to have it! Here’s a card!
I think this card is showing just how stinking cute the Frightfully Cute Bundle is and I bet you’ll want it too! This a great example for using up scraps of paper. The ghost are cut from the new Cute Halloween 6×6 paper. I used the rest of the paper on the inside of the card along with a sentiment! Therefore, here is the inside of the card.
- Frightfully Cute Bundle #156493 (Available August 3rd from New Mini Catalog)
- Cute Halloween Designer Paper #156479 (Also, Available August 3rd from New Mini Catalog)
- Basic White for card base
- Basic Black 5″ x 4″
- Memento Ink to stamp the witch
- Pumpkin Pie stamp pad for sentiment on inside
- VersaMark ink & White Embossing powder for Which way to the Candy
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush to give a misty look in the sky
- For the die cuts you will need scraps of Bumble Bee, Basic White, Cinnamon Cider, Gray Granite, Highland Heather
- I used Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker and a gold glitter pen for the hat band.
- The green googly eyes are from last year, I hoarded them up when they went into the Clearance Store