It is so good to be home! I sat down at my desk and was tired, overwhelmed and happy to be home! My mom has been transferred to Raleigh to a new rehabiliation place. Let me just say she is not happy. She is very close to my house and my dad is staying with me, so hopefully I can get back to stamping! I just sat and looked at my new stamps, and couldn't think of a thing to stamp. My Art Director was so mad at me he wouldn't have anything to do with me until Sunday night. He had decided to befriend my dad and teach me a lesson for leaving him. I was busy getting everyone settled and just ignored him. Now he is over it and we are happily stamping! Here is our first card!I love the Z-fold card! what a great way to show off some of the new pretty designer series papers! Here are the details of the card!
- Trim a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4 1/4" x 11"
- Score it at 5 1/2" and 8 1/4"
- Fold card in half and then fold the short section back
- Adhere a piece of Designer Series Paper 4 1/16" x 2 5/16" to front fold
- Cut a piece of colored card stock to 3 5/8" x 3 5/8"
- Cut a White piece to 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and stamp your images on this piece
- Adhere stamped image to colored Card stock
- Adhere matted image to the card and add bow
Here is what I used to make this card:
Weekly Deals Good until September 7th, 2015 (below)